Thanks for subscribing! Click to download your free copy of the Postpartum meal plan printable. There are two pages to this printable. The first one has the week of simple postpartum dinner ideas that is found in the article. Some of you might want an outline that you can customize with your own postpartum meal ideas so I’ve included that too!
Get caught up on some of the most popular blog posts:
- Ultimate road trip hacks with kids – how we survived 28 hours in the car with our toddler
- Doubts and fears about starting a blog… and how to get over them
- Flexible side hustle ideas: How I made $2,300 at home while my toddler napped – This post is all about how to become a search engine evaluator and work from home
- The Latte Factor and Overfrugaling – This post is about finding your own level of frugal and balance with saving and spending money
- 5 best songs about parenthood – Sweet, non-sappy songs about parenthood!
- An easy way to make an extra $500 this week – This will show you how you can make money this week without leaving your home
- 10 inspiring quotes on living your own unique life
And for some yummy recipes:
- Mini peach scones with vanilla glaze (vegan) – Flaky mini scones with juicy peaches and a vanilla drizzle
- Easy brie and spinach quiche – Super delicious and so easy to make with a press-in pie crust (no rolling!)
- Meyer lemon shortbread cookies – Made with only four ingredients and so flaky and delicious!
- Gluten-free almond joy scones – Chocolate and almonds and coconut…yesss!!!
If you are curious what The Curious Frugal is about, check that out here.
Glad to have you around! 🙂