Hi, I’m Suchot!
I’m so excited you are here!
I help moms live a fabulous life on a budget, and find flexible work-from-home jobs
So…what does this look like exactly?
I can help you learn:
- how to get out of debt in manageable steps
- how to make saving money easier
- creative ways to make money from home
- frugal hacks for family travel
- how to save money on food
- budgeting for beginners
- flexible side hustle ideas that fit in with being a mom
- simple meal planning tips to save money and reduce food waste
- how to start your own blog to make money online
- parenting tips and hacks to help you love momming more
- easy and budget-friendly recipes your family will love
Sign up for my newsletter here so you don’t miss any of this!
What you’ll find here:
If you’d like to bring in extra money without leaving your home…I’ve got you covered with so many interesting and flexible side hustle ideas
If your debt stresses you out so much…I can help with that with baby steps to combat debt overwhelm and pay off your debt
If you want to learn how to make passive income so you don’t have to trade time for money (way to go!)…I will teach you how to start a money-making blog
If you know you spend too much on groceries, but don’t know how to fix it…I will show you many ways to save money on food
I’ve always been a bit of a money nerd ?
I liked making money and saving money from an early age.
I had babysitting gigs from age 14 and coffeeshop jobs from age 16 on.
But my earliest side hustle (I guess it’s not really a side hustle when you’re a kid because you don’t have much else going on! Lol) was starting my own business at age 6. I painted large garden rocks with different designs, loaded them up in my little red wagon, and went door-to-door to sell to the neighbors. Yes I was a door-to-door salesperson at age 6! ?
I have worked as a freelance writer and a paid poet (yes there is such a thing, and no I didn’t make lots of money at that– ha!)
I started and ran a local bakery/catering business, and also a business reselling used books on Amazon.
Now I am making an income blogging (among other things!)
I absolutely love trying different things and bring all my experience to help you live well on a budget, and find a flexible job that fits your life ❤️
My husband and I live frugally, on a small income, and we are (hopefully!) less than a year away from being completely debt-free. This means no student loan debt, no credit card debt, and being mortgage-free.
If you like reading more about the blogger behind the blog, here are a few facts about me:
- My first name (Suchot) is French but I have no French background
- I was named after a vineyard in France, so I share my name with a nice bottle of red wine ?
- I’m afraid of heights but I go rock climbing (no the fear hasn’t disappeared completely)
- I met my husband at a rock climbing gym
- After two miscarriages, I gave birth to our rainbow baby daughter, who is now a preschooler
- I have an obsession for mug cakes, smoothies, and scones
- We have a 1984 VW Westfalia (aka a hippie van)
- We LOVE road trips, hiking, and camping (including the preschooler)
- I’m a frugal living blogger who loves Starbucks lattes! (frugal living doesn’t mean deprivation, it means being mindful of your money and spending intentionally within your means)
Before I go, I’d like to invite you to join my email list community. By signing up you’ll get access to exclusive freebies and money saving and making tips and resources.
Click the button below to sign up:
And thanks for being here!
Curiously and frugally yours,